Last modified on December 01, 2011.)
This is a random collection of various sites related to Mathematics.
I'm very sorry if some links are unavailable or out of date.
End of Mathematics Dictionaries, FAQ, etc..
- The Information Retrieval Service of the National Center for
Science Information Systems.
Japanese page is
NACSIS-IR homepage (J).
Frequently Asked Questions in Mathematics
- Also posted to sci.math NEWS GROUP. There is a DVI Version.
Infinite Ink's Mathematics Page
- Infinity, Set Theory (Axiom of Choice, Continuum Hypo., etc.),
Math-Related FAQs and News Groups, Writing Mathematics.
End of List of Pages, etc..
Math Made Fun Online
- Various interesting Math resources and games, especially good for kids. (Added on 06 May 2011.
Thank you Helen and Chris.)
- == http://www.eng.niigata-u.ac.jp/~info/pde.html
Mathematical Calendar. Links.
Mathematics (Science) (galaxy)
- == http://galaxy.einet.net/galaxy/Science/Mathematics.html
[[End of Departments of Math., etc.]]
Home Page of Reaserch Center for Physics and Mathematics(Japanese)
- == http://www.osakac.ac.jp/dept/as/
Osaka Electro-Communication University, Japan.
Mathematics Department Web Servers
- List of Web Servers of Mathematics Departments.
Department of Mathematics, Kobe University
- Including "Systems of Computations of Algebra",
"Directory of book stores, hotels and restaurants", etc.
WWW Server of Grad. School of Mathematics, Nagoya Univ.
- Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University.
Japanese. Also has English Page.
Style file for Nagoya Mathematical Journal.
RIMS Home Page
- Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University.
Department of Mathematics, Kyoto University(Simple Version)
Home Page of Dept. of Math., Osaka University
Department of Mathematics, Hokkaido University
- == http://www.math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp/
KEIO Hiyoshi Campus Mathematics
- Math. Soc. of Japan. KISO Kyouiku.
Institute of Mathematics, University of Tsukuba
- List of Preprint servers.
Math Shizuoka Univ Home
rimath.saitama-u.ac.jp Home Page
Tohoku University, Mathematical Institute
University of Aizu, Center for Mathematical Sciences
Chiba University, Department of Mathematics
Dept. of Math.Sci. Univ. of Tokyo
- Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Tokyo.
Hiroshima University, Department of Mathematics
Kagoshima University, Department of Mathematics
The EMS Home Page
- == http://www.emis.de/
EMIS : The European Mathematical Information Service, offered by
the European Mathematical Society (EMS).
List of Servers in Europe. Can find servers of Departments of
[[End of Miscellaneous.]]
Understanding Accounting and Black Friday
- About Black Friday and usefull links on accounting.
(Added on 30 October, 2012. Thank you Alejandro and Jess.)
Online Education: Math Logic and Math Problems
- Everyday Math and Logic Problems for Everyone,
Math and Logic Problems for Kids,
Math and Logic Problems for Teenagers,
Math and Logic Problems for Mathematicians and Logicians, etc.
(Added on 27 October, 2011. Thank you Sarah.)
Welcome to Ashino's Home Page!
- Introduction to Lectures, Wavelet Analysis,
MATLAB Language, etc.
Mathematics Archives WWW Server
- Topics in Math., Teaching Materials, etc.
- "Did you ever wonder what made your teacher get so excited
about some topic in Mathematics? On this page, we will try to
collect items about Mathematics one of which hopefully may explain
this wierd behavior. Also included on this page are links which we
couldn't figure out where to put otherwise."
Biographies of Women Mathematicians,
Euler's Formula: V-E+F=2 - Ten Proofs,
Famous Curves Index, Fermat's Last Theorem,
The Future of Mathematics ?, Mathematical Quotations,
On-line Mathematics Dictionary,
Three Door Puzzle, etc.
- Mathematics Jokes. Gopher Site.
GAMS : Guide to Available Mathematical Software
WG for undergraduate math., Mathsoc. Japan
- Mathematical Society of Japan.
Internet resources about Mathematics, etc.
American Mathematical Society: Mathematics Research and Scholarship
- Math Reviews Author Lookup. MathSciNet.
Mathematics on the Web(Finding Math People,etc.).
Mathematical Subject Classification
American Mathematical Society's e-MATH (galaxy)
The Pi-Search Page
- You can search any digit strings in PI.
For example, my date of birth "19550926" was found starting
CSNA Web -- On-Line Software for Clustering and Multivariate Analysis
- This is a short review of programs and packages available for
public access, by anonymous ftp, Gopher or World-Wide Web (Mosaic,
Lynx or other browser).
Mathematics related information servers
Mathematics Information Servers
Calculus graphics -- Douglas N. Arnold, etc.
Ex. Archimedes' Calculation of Pi.
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Mathematics
The Online Mathematics Subject Tree
- Links about "Math Societies",
"Biographies of Famous Mathematicians",
"Math Education Websites",
"Electronic Mathematical Journals",
"General Math Tips" etc.
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Statistics
- The University of Florida, Department of Statistics.
A collection of mathematical topics
- Pure mathematics, Numerical Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Special topics, Applications of mathematics,
Graphics for mathematics, Education, Mathematical software, etc.
Mathematics Experiences Through Image Processing (METIP)
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- Internet Resources for Mathematics and Science Education.
MacTutor History of Mathematics
- MacTutor History of Mathematics archive.
By John J O'Connor and Edmund F Robertson,
School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences,
University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Scotland.
Famous Curves Index is interesting.
Internet Amateur Math. Soc. Gopher
Electronic Sources for Mathematics
Welcome to MegaMath!
- Ideas accessible to children.
Mathematics Information Center
- == http://library.wolfram.com/database/MathSource/
Wolfram Research, Inc. (Mathematica).
In Math in Action,
there are Unsolved Problems, Puzzles, Constants, etc.
As for Mathematical Constants, see also the next item:
Favorite Mathematical Constants.
Also, there are various links in
Favorite Mathematical Constants
- A list of mathematical constants. Interesting!
[[End of Entrance Exam.]]
- 名古屋大学大学院 多元数理科学研究科．
department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- 大阪大学大学院 情報科学研究科 情報基礎数学専攻．
== 大学院入試 ==
- 奈良女子大学大学院 人間文化研究科 数学専攻．
- 茨城大学大学院 理工学研究科 基礎数理学講座．
Back to Home Page
Back to Home Page (Japanese)
Go to Non-Mathematical Interesting Links.
(C) Takeshi MANDAI 1996-2000